Friday 6 November 2009

That Girl with Two Blancmanges



This Post is all to do with a girl I know as Charley. Last night at 12.30AM! I had a text message from her telling me that I had to take a photo for the Jimmy Choo 72thingy!!!!!! This meant that i could not sleep. All night I had ideas going round in my head I really could of killer her. Before I go to sleep I have to make a list of things that I need to do or that need doing. If I don’t do it things swim in m head. In bed I was thinking oh how shall I style it, where should I take the photo? Should it be in black & white or colour? So so silly.
L-O-N-G or what?

Last night I really could have killed her. After her 576 e-mails to me and a very cute drawing we always seem to have to same ideas about the photo which is even funnier.
How ever she is my best friend so I cant say she copies.

1 comment: